{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.496 visninger | Oprettet:

HAHA det kunne sku være sjovt. {{forumTopicSubject}}

og snakke med ham eller dem som vil komme og hente min cykel..

men hvordan kan man komme til og tage røven på dem.....???

Hello,
Thanks for the good offer, i am ok with the price. i am sorry for the late reply, it is due to my Charity Job, i am so happy is still available for sale, please take off the advert from the internet and write sold because i am making payment immediately, my daughter has been looking for this bike model for a long time and she will be happy to get it as a gift from me.

I will need you to please send me the below information to effect payment as soon as possible. i am making the purchase for my daughter who is getting married soon as part of her gifts.

bellow are the details i need for payment :

Full Name to be on the cheque.............
Address...................
Post code...............
City....................
Country..................
Phone number.............
Email.....................
closest airport..........

in respect to payment,i am presently in Haiti for a charity work with the Red cross to assist people affected by the last Earthquake and i dnt have access to a bank here, so I will instruct my Boss in Europe to issue you a certified cash cheque for payment,my boss will add an extra amount to the payment so that it can cover your payment and the shipping so that the transaction can be fast and smooth.

When you get the cheque money, deduct your payment which is (7,379 euro), also deduct all the bank charges used to exchange the cheque to euro and also for your convenience during the transaction.deduct extra 100 euro for this purpose ok.

The rest money remaining after your payment is deducted will be used for the shipping. i will contact a shipping company agent who will come to your address for the pick up after you receive your payment.

i will be waiting for your name and home address in the above order to secure the payment in few days.

Note: can you please help me get a Danish Language written wedding card for my daughter? she will love it because she love Denmark, we use to spend Vacation there when she was younger, also for her to know i make this purchase from Denmark.

I promise you a fast and smooth transaction, thanks for assisting in giving my daughter this wonderful gift.

My regards to your family.

urgent response will be highly appreciated.

waiting for your address to effect payment as soon as possible.

have a nice day.

Emily

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  HAHA det kunne sku være sjovt.
Kommentér på:
HAHA det kunne sku være sjovt.

Annonce